Limp leaves on tomato

Good day, could you possible tell me why the tomato plant has started to keep its leaves all curled up and limp. It has 3 flower trusses and the most bottom one is showing little tomatoes. The leaves below the first truss are totally normal. I have never grown a tomato in a pot, this one was a not wanted seedling from a friend. The 2 that are outside in a pseudo basket are flowering away and are happy. I water the inside one in the morning. No sign of beasties
Grateful for receiving a reply
Happy gardening

ME

1 Like

Hiya flowerpot! Welcome to the site.
My first thought is that the pot could be too small, how big is it?
It’s going to be about lack of moisture. Is there a reason it can’t go outside too? Not that I’m saying it should because it’s a fun experiment to grow inside, just that it may be a little easier outside.
Jack

It is in a huge pot 30 litre. It stands in front of a large bow window and growing big tomatoes outside in Edinburgh with its cold haar (mist from the river) is problematical. However I thank you for your quick reply. I like the name I have been given :grinning:

1 Like

Well, if it is not dry, and there are no aphids, and the leaves are not sparse (virus), then it is possibly what I get: curled leaves due to variable temperatures (night/day) My greenhouse can experience wide temp swings especially this time of year and mine will do this (some varities more than others). How is the temperature where your plant is?

1 Like